View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-19, 14:50

Plan: Atkins/General LC
Stats: 240.0/167.2/155 Female 5 '9"
BF:36/29.5/25
Progress: 86%
Default Been doing so good

I've been doing well. For months, my BG readings were all 100% on target, my A1c had me pegged as "normal". My liver panels are normal. And at this point, I've got less than 10 lbs to lose before I'm no longer "overweight".

Then, last weekend happened.

I basically attended the same festival with 3 different groups, and as part of it, was expected to take at least a ritual bite of... stuff I shouldn't eat. For the most part, I laid it to my lips, but in one case I put a pinch in my mouth.

Monday morning comes round, and I go in to work... And my eyes won't focus. Kept taking off my glasses, trying to clean, blinking hard, etc... couldn't get 'em to focus.

Took out my BG kit... 105. Fasting. (I think I was fasting, anyway... MAY have had coffee that morning, which has stuff in it). Realized it had been ages since I'd bothered to test at all. *sigh*

So, back to testing frequently, so I can keep track. I eat so seldom anymore, I'd fallen out of the habit. (Get hungry maybe once per day. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat -- I drink. Tend to save my "meal" for evening, when I'm home with the kids.)
Sponsored Links