View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Sun, Jun-14-15, 15:40

Plan: LC RPAH/FailSafe
Stats: 137/136/136 Female 67"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Ok, Stacy, here goes, full of love and YOU CAN DO THIS:

Do not talk to the devil! You have done this before, brilliantly. You really did this brilliantly! I was so inspired and impressed by your diligence and perseverance, and you got super-duper results.

I have never read of anyone harming his or her kidneys on an all-meat diet, unless that person already had kidney disease.

There are studies and reports at the Nutrition and Metabolism Society, at the Charlie Foundation, and at Matthew's Friends about Ketogenic diets and how keto effects health. The studies spell out everything that has happened. People have been eating keto and being studied for about 90+ years now.

And there is the famous Bellevue study with Stefansson and Anderson. You know where I have posted and posted with links and studies and science, for years.

More TOUGH LOVE:

If we discuss this WOE with people who do not eat this way, they feel threatened and pass on superstitious nonsense. They have no clue, no clue at all. They believe the lies of Ancel Keys and the grain-soy-PUFA-sugar pushers.

If you want more reinforcement, the ZCers will tell you A, B, C to X, Y, Z.

There is Amber's blog, Empirica, and Kelly Hogan's blog, My Zero Carb Life. And Roseanne Smith.

There are so many women doing ZC who can give testimony after testimony of how they have mental poise, calmness, slim figures, improved health, and so on, ad infinitum!

How is that for starters??? Enough tough love??? You would tell me the same things. xoxoxoox

You know the truth. You have lived it. You will succeed again, and keep it.

You know you can do this, and you will keep your plan and succeed!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Sponsored Links