#6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-24, 00:59

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calianna
Perhaps after they've been full vegan long enough to start feeling really terrible, craving meat, not realizing that the reason they crave meat (or cheese - a lot of them mention cheese) is because animal products nutrients they can't get from vegetable matter. I'd say that it angers them that they've been so invested in this vegan idealism for so long that needing to admit that they really do need animal products in their diet just terrifies them that they could have been so wrong, and infuriates them.

It's very hard to shift an ethical stance. I tried vegetarianism "for the animals" but realized the extent we used animal products in EVERYTHING and switched to ethical farming support. Since, in only 2-3 months (I had brain fog!) I was already getting fat and sick. Some of it was the constant hunger. I also think many vegans are also junk food addicts: there is plenty of vegan goodies out there, of course.

They can have be a honeymoon period, for people who get some nutrients from plants. Moving forward, I'll never believe the vegan lie that "there's protein in everything!" that they use to excuse a donut and soda for lunch.

One theory is that the abrupt shift to high Omega 6s have a temporary "housecleaning effect" on their bodies. But when the time comes to rebuild, there is not enough protein.

Some of the clips of longtime vegans show how they put out whole foods and then surround them with snack foods. And this is for the camera. Because they are always starving and snacking and craving: thus, the "fat vegan" syndrome.

Even ones who turn to starch don't understand that is also sugar. And vegans seem well-informed because they repeat elaborate rationales about supplementation. Which doesn't make sense out on the veldt where we used to graze, I gather. Since this is supposed to be our own -- species specific -- diet. They are not only psychologically addicted to the ethics as presented, they are free to indulge in the high sugar/starch foods which turns their soups into syrups.

The sad part is that I know wonderful people who became vegan through animal rescue, probably got the "honeymoon," and now it's a belief system. Maybe their doctor will save them in time, when they are facing anemia or osteoporosis.