View Single Post
  #1672   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-21, 04:18

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Got the hunter up and out early this morning. This is one of the few Sundays of the season when they can hunt. Oh joy. We had some snow overnight and he was so excited to go out in the woods with a fresh coating of snow. As long as he's happy. Today is his 70th birthday! What??? How on earth did that happen?

He requested apple crisp rather than a cake, so I'll be making that this morning. This afternoon the Dr. & his wife are coming to see Betty's house again. His wife hasn't been in to see it before. She owns a restaurant in town and was unable to come with him the last time due to staffing issues. Anyway, I think things are going to get a bit more complicated now. More details etc etc. I just hope it all works out in the end.

Nic.....Thanks for letting us know that you made it to DE. You have a fun few days coming up. Will you be there for the week? Thanks again for sharing the pics of your lovely family.

Trig....I'm sure you're still working on getting things sorted from your trip. There's always laundry etc to take care of, isn't there? Did DH get some fishing in while you were at the beach?

Jaz....Hope your Sunday is relaxing. Is the weather cooperating for a nice beach day?

--------

I have some time to enjoy my coffee before I get started on the apple crisp. I have to go see Betty this morning and get her some breakfast and then run to the grocery store for a few things. The day will fly by.

Have a good one!

PS Started a new thread. This one is too laggy. Here's the link:https://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=485087