View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 05:02

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!
BLUE- Your salad sounds wonderful!!!!! I am really getting into salads these days. Like you I went through a phase and just wanted my meat and greens. I like a good bowl of collard greens. But I am swinging back to a great cup or two of fresh chopped romaine. You know you can do alot with a good base of crispy romaine. Plus it gets you full. Like you said top with and egg/ tuna/ salmon/ steak- top with goat cheese and a great dressing!!!

Your plan sounds right on track! VERY healthy in fact! Most people eat hundreds of carbs a day. Anything under 50 is considered low!!!! Very low- The fact you take it down to half of that is right on. Even though TRIG and I take it one step beyond that- it is because of the way MY body processes carbs. It doesn't.
Thumbs up! You feel great because as KMOM would say your CaptD right now!!!!! Exactly where you need to be.

NIC- a trip just for exploring and fun! You NEED some spontanaity every now and again. Sometimes it is nice to NOT have an agenda. Just go and have fun! Then when you get back- you are organized for what you need to do for the wedding. You have time!!!!

Trig- Any word on the BOAT!!!!!????? So you are back to school shopping at a MALL?????? did I read that right? I am howling because I know just how much you love a MALL and all though people and comings and going!!!! No you are NOT a Mall rat.

OMG that brought back a funny memory. Remember though there was a TIME that going to the MALL was the IN thing to do? Oh yea! Thats what you did on the weekend- go to the mall, hang out, get some food and maybe a sweater! OH YEA!!! HAHAHAH- boy that was YEARS ago. I am more like you. Look at it on line and just have it delivered to my door!

I think I hear the dead on TRIG! Very determine - set a goal and git it done - Annie git it done. Or was it Annie get your gun!!! HAHAHAH- I am having fresh Salmon over romaine tonight.

Lori- Are you thinking of doing JUDD???? I think maybe YOU could handle that plan. I could not. But then again you are just a COUPLE pounds up and very very active. I have 50 pounds to shed and a slug at the moment. Not for long though. But hey if you can do it- go for it. But remember a calorie is not a calorie, but you know that.
Are you still feeling great about having some time off?
----------------------------------------------------------------
I am under the gun with a school deadline. I am really not liking this class. The further I get in it the more I just dislike it. The instructor is so vague. this is my first class I have struggled with as far as content goes. It is really hard to complete a assignment without a clear goal. So Just about every week I am messaging here to clarify.
I think she got enough and marked my paper off 5 points for a misplaced comma. I kid you not. Talk about pissed. So I WROTE her back, asking her to show me where the COMMA was, and what I could do better. She also said my citations needed tightened up- but didn't tell me in WHAT WAY!

I have 2 posts due tomorrow- and have yet to have written anything! I am at a loss as to what is even being ask. I am so over this course. 5 weeks to go. I have a 4.0 right now- I just want a passing grade and to just get out.
I know that I most likely will not get out of this course with my A- Maybe- maybe not. I just want it done!

I am day 3 on my NEW and IMPROVED WOE!!!!! HAHAHAH- I am sticking to 10 or less- not measuring, but not doing seconds. I fast through breakfast (not new) Small snack around 1 (not new)- and a "healthier" dinner. Meat, salad, or small amount of either cabbage, or broccoli- SMALL amount. And no seconds. that is NEW FOR ME. No Seconds. LESS - need to shrink this tummy.

So I am going with that for right now. my next step will be counting both- and measuring. But this is step one.

Taking my walking shoes to work. I have yet to be able to walk at lunch. Tomorrow is the all day leadership meeting. I won't be able to tomorrow. I also need to get my writing in today!
OMG- someone find that post that said I loved school PLEASE!!!!

HAHAHAHAH- It's all good-
Have a great day ladies!