View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-18, 04:58

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Well, I decided not to wait until Wednesday to weigh in. Stepped on the scale this morning and it was not as shocking as I'd feared. I am up about 8 lbs from where I hovered for a long time. Time to get back there and I'd like to go about 10 lbs below that point. WOW......I have work to do! I only have 2 months until cruise time....I'll be lucky to be down the 8 lbs let alone any more. It is what it is. I'll do my best and chip away at the lard.

Trig....you are rocking it! Like Blue, I try to stay around 1500-1600 for total calories, although I don't track that closely most days. I have been thinking about trying the plan where a few days a week you only eat 500 calories and then eat "normally" the other days. I've never had much luck doing that, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Nic...how long will you be in Canada? What parts will you be spending time in? It is a HUGE place! I know you'll have a fabulous time.

Blue...you have had a big weekend! I'm sure you are sick of eating....I know that feeling well. I'm sure you'll be hearing me say that post-cruise.

Today also marks my return to exercise. A wee walk/run and some weight training are in my future today. I think I'm going to go to the gym this afternoon, rather than in the morning like I usually do. I so enjoy my mornings just puttering around the house and doing my laundry etc. while DH is at his part-time job. He comes home around Noon for lunch and then usually takes a quick nap before heading back out. I think I'll use his nap time for my workout time.

Tonight we're going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I'll be having a filet with mushrooms and loaded broccoli. Yum. I suppose the sodium in restaurant food will make the scale go up tomorrow morning. This too shall pass.

Do you all weigh in daily? At a minimum, I want to weigh Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but may do daily for a bit until it gets too discouraging.

Off I go for more coffee and to gather up my laundry. Monday here we come!