Thread: Curves
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-08-03, 06:28

Plan: Low Carb My Way
Stats: 170/169/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hi - I LOVE CURVES! It is the only program I have "stuck" too and it has helped me lower my body fat%!

Anyway, mine was $56.00 to join (registration) but they have promotions from time to time for free registration...you have to check that out - - mine was free when they had a food-bank drive in March.

I pay $29.00 a month (signed 12 month contract) which is auto pulled out of my checking account. You can join alacart - monthly $39.00 but you have to go consdecutively (i.e. if you start in April, you have to go in May, June...etc. Othewise you have to re-register if you skip a month for instance). I find the $29.00 month is even more an incentive to go since if I don't they will pull the money out anyway!)

The routine is 25 minutes with 5 minute stretch for total 30 minutes. The machines are wonderful - targeting specific problem areas of your body (geered for women's bodies) with 10 jump/walk/whatever stations in between. The people are great, the music is lively....all are privately owned.

So each CURVES varies from place to place.

Definitely recommended!!!