View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-21, 07:25

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Stayed in bed late again. I was up at 2AM to visit the loo, went back to bed and it took a bit to get back to sleep. Gabby got up to prowl around at 2 and it made me wonder what she was up to, so that's why it took me a bit to fall asleep. I heard her run thru the upstairs hallway and it made me wonder what on earth she was chasing, or what was chasing her! Who knows...cats are weird. She doesn't run much at 11 years old, so it was a bit odd.

Hair cut & color this morning and then off to the phone store to pick up my new phone that came in yesterday. The guy called me at 7 last night and said it had arrived. Of course, it will take a LONG time for him to transfer everything to my new phone, so I'll prepare for a marathon afternoon. What a PITA. There shouldn't be much of a learning curve for me as it is a Samsung phone just like my old one, so things should be quite similar. It will be a bit bigger and faster, but I should be able to figure it out.

Trig...So sorry that you're having to make the hard decisions about Mom. I hope things work out with her there with you for a good long time. I can understand how your brother is feeling being away from his family and being there with her all the time. It's hard.

Nic.....Check in!

Jaz.....Are you all moved into the new condo? Have you been hanging out with your beach friends?

-----------

Another cup of coffee and a bit of breakfast before heading off for my cut/color. I wasted most of my morning in bed! It's weird when you get up 3 hours later than usual!