#12   ^
Old Mon, Oct-15-18, 18:36

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawchem
Thud I find your question into psychiatric assessment improper. For a long time women's symptoms were pawned off as anxiety. Many hypothyroid patients, myself included were told the fatigue and weight gain we experienced were caused by depression. I was given a prescription for paxil. I decided to get a different doctor and have never been diagnosed with depression.

I did leave somethings out of my story, such as having chronically low levels of potassium, after the 4th IV, they told me to supplement. Having difficulties with collapsing veins from dehydration and having high concentrations of uric acid from low blood volume and fainting several dozens time upon standing because my blood pressure falls instead of increasing. Or my diagnosis of low cortisol levels, an adrenal hormone, my questioning if it could be another adrenal hormone, aldosterone, which plays an important role in water function. I was taken off cortisone when I started taking steroids for asthma, which occasionally shut down adrenal function. There is an adrenal, pituitary, thyroid axis.

I guess my real dislike of the psychiatric questions is because my father was diagnosed as having an upset tummy from stress, thus missing the colon cancer diagnosis. It wasn't until the tumor pierced the bowel causing sepsis that he was diagnosed with cancer. the anxiety diagnosis to led unbelievable human suffering.

I apologize, I was wrong to ask a complicated medical question on a diet forum.

My friend, thud would never knowingly hurt anyone. He explained that he had an accessment himself that was illuminating and offered it up another option with the best intentions.

I'm sure this is all very difficult with the hectic schedule.....I know you will find answers.

Hugs.