View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-02, 02:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/221/199 Female 63 inches
BF:ugh!
Progress: 80%

Hi Robert...
I have to agree with the others... if we have no idea what sort of things they have in Belarus, it's going to be a bit difficult to suggest anything.

However, i will throw in my secret weapon...
Sainsburys does these mini Polish kabanos.... 6 coarse-cut alderwood-smoked dried sausages. They are brilliant... the entire pack of 6 weighs 150g.. the carb count per 100g is only 0.1 gram carb!
I eat these almost every day... they are chewy and a wee bit spicy. Only problem with taking them back to Belarus is that they are to be kept refrigerated... but im sure you'll think of something!

BTW, Safeway does these as well, but they have a higher carb count. The Sainsbury ones taste better too.

And Lucy... well done for mentioning the Cool Chile Co! One of my favourite online shops! I always buy tons of chipotles... i use them in many dishes that i cook, and i also make chipotles in adobo... soak the chipotles in boiling water for 20 min, then simmer in vinegar, a wee touch ketchup, as much chopped garlic as you can stand, and a finely sliced onion. I simmer that for an hour, then put it in a jar as a sort of condiment. It's killer!