View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Jan-08-08, 12:51
From Flab to Fab!

Plan: Fat Flush / SB
Stats: 300/225/185 Female 5ft 8"
BF:No Thanks
Progress: 65%

Hi folks, just wanted to add my 10c's into the thread.

I personally love SB, it's healthy, you can eat lots of great looking and tasting food, but above all - you lose weight and LOOK fabulous, and not only all that, but it's SIMPLE to do too!! What more could you ask?!

I was looking about some of you feeling apprehensive about adding in stuff - I was like this when I started out on Atkins, and actually, I never got above the induction phase of carbs for months - far too long for my body to cope with. Judy and I joke about my "carb phobia" but let me tell you - it's very easy to become carb phobic - so my advice to you guys is JUST GO FOR IT!!

As long as you don't add in too much too soon you'll be fine The most valuable lesson I learnt was that if you add too much too soon you end up in pickle because you don't know what food is reacting well and what foods are not. Make sure when you add fruit or friendly starches you do it very S L O W L Y - like a new item a week - and see how you go.

From this learning process I have found out that I can eat sweet potatoes, sweetcorn, butternut squash, parsnips, and some whole grains - but not wheat of any kind.

Good luck to all of you starting out, you'll be fine - and continued luck to those of you who are still going - the journey, no matter how tough it might seem is SO worth it!