View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-30-10, 09:39

Plan: SBD
Stats: 186.6/154.6/140 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 69%
Default Seriously Considering a Change to SB

Hi Everyone - I have been on Atkins since Feb 8th and have done really well on it. I'm proud of my progress and have climbed a couple of rungs of OWL briefly. To put it mildly, I'm actually pretty scared to keep things around for very long. The problem is, I think I'd like a little more structure in a plan, that has a little more variety.

Thus, I am thinking of moving to South Beach. I read the book many moons ago, and will read it again. What I'd love to hear from you guys is the benefits/issues with moving from Atkins to South Beach.

South Beach seems like something I could stay on forever. Honestly...I miss fruit, yogurt, oatmeal. That's really the majority of what I would love to add back gradually. With Atkins, I'm just afraid to add stuff back; I hope that makes sense!

Any tips and advice (good or bad) on whether to make the transition? I've accepted that my weight loss may slow down (although I've only lost a pound in a month, so maybe it's a good time to move) and would enjoy a bit more variety - especially through the summer months. Thoughts on this you, SB peeps?
Sponsored Links