View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-10, 05:34
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 185/173/180 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress:

Geez guys, thanks for the great advice about going to see a doctor. If you've been following my post you would know I've seen 3 doctors in the past 6 months. All I want is some advice and feedback from other people who may be going through the same thing I am. Like what works for them and what doesn't.

Doctors haven't been much of help to me and I've made better progress on my own. I've had good results and steady progress from doing this my way. If it wasn't for doctors I really believe I wouldn't be going through this mess. I was prescribed high dose antibiotics and wasn't told to maybe take some probotics while I was on them. In fact, if it wasn't for the antibiotics, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this right now. But, I guess that's my own fault for not researching before I started taking them. That's actually what I'm trying to do now, RESEARCH!

If I was rich and had the money to throw around then yeah, I would go see a really good doctor ( somebody who knew what they was talking about ). But, I'm not rich. Anyways, next tiime I wanna ask a question, I'll remember to "go see a Doctor " because that's something I didn't know that I needed to do.