Old Sun, Jun-19-11, 17:48

Plan: THM
Stats: 272/216/137 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gould
this just by increasing your fat??

Yes...but I didn't eat pieces of butter or anything - for examples, I had a turkey breast steak that was left over, and I needed to eat that (waste not, want not) so I topped it with a cream cheese/garlic sauce to increase the fat and it only added a single carb.

I've chosen higher fat snacks - instead of beef jerky I chose guacamole with pork rinds for dipping, peanut butter toast (low carb bread), almonds, hard cooked eggs.

We had breakfast for supper one night and I was going to make ham and eggs. Instead I made breakfast sausage patties and omelets with cheese (and mushrooms and a little onion) in them. So, instead of lean ham, sausage and cheese, which added more fat and calories. (and got my calories much closer to where they should be)

Last night I made homemade ice cream and used 1/4 c. heavy cream, some sugarfree pancake syrup and water. Put all that in one of those cute little canister freezers and it made a healthy cup of ice cream for about 5 carbs, and lots of fat. The sugar alcohols did make me oogy (I don't have them often) but in the morning my weight was down more.

Adding fattier proteins (and the cream) are the only things I have changed. I do exericise, but I'm definitely no gym rat. I'll do 30 min. of Wii or walk aftern dinner (less than 2 mi.), but not much else.

I hope this info is helpful.