#350   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-19, 19:32

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauletteB1
Hi Delaney - do you take care of your cholesterol with your diet only? Or do you need to take pills, too?

My last test showed fabulous cholesterol numbers, but my triglycerides were a smidge high. Not sure why, as I never had a problem with them. So I am going to do a bit of research as to how I can work on that.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I made a cheeseburger casserole yesterday. Had some for lunch today, too. Thinking of yogurt for dinner.

You all have a great night!

Paulette, I was taking a small dose of statins but went off then in Oct. My cholesterol is going to be checked again next month and I may end up on pills again, but hopefully not! The best thing to help lower my cholesterol was exercise, going to the gym and working out on the weight machines has helped a lot. I also have an elliptical at home. My cholesterol has always been high, it’s a family issue with most of us. Triglycerides have been up and down with me, but never real low. Just my body, we’re all a lot different. After I added exercise my numbers were good, really dropped.

Dinner is grilled chicken and greens tonight.