Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #129   ^
Old Fri, Aug-17-18, 06:01

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, very pretty dress! I also see it fitting you and being a compliment to you. Love the design and it would also be a comfy dress to wear. Not a dress gal here but I could wear that also all day and feel good happy you got such a nice one!

Blue, woof --you still got a lot on your plate! I do hope you are finding some kind of chillax time in there for you!!
Yea, a house, SOME things need fixing, others do not. at some point ya gotta stop the madness, stick the damn thing on the market and go from there if someone wants your home, that area, fall in love with it etc, they are gonna buy! A woman DOES buy the home point blank if ya ask me HAHA The woman IS NOT seeing ALL the to do list, she also knows she ain't gonna be doing it either so she can buy and have the hubby deal with it and money means not a lot when one falls in love with a home LOL

Lori forget that scale you are liking how ya look, kinda got that thinner feeling so you are in a good zone for sure. The weather is super hot and tough here also, it saps strength out of you. take a no exercise day, relax, chill, nap away the day...do for you and don't do hardly anything if ya don't want some days have to be that way.

Jaz, yea dental is important. cracked and green, can't go there either. Plus if it was ONLY that you would MAKE him hit the dentist LOL but you don't have a connection with the guy anyway so don't worry on that one, you guys tried, didn't work, onto the next

I wouldn't do HR on that one. You can't run to HR all the time. Then you become the pain in the azz and you don't want focus ON you, you want it on her for something BIG that goes down. Bite down hard, grin and bear it a bit, see where it all goes and do your time til you can run fast and hard from that place.

hey all
leave tomorrow
will pack this evening to have it all set to hit the road fast in the morning
will hit beach, sit relax and swim a bit
kinda over this trip and rare I am ready to come home but I am

Barb called. She takes care of my house when gone, feeds Lollipop and watches pool for me. My neighbor Daryll died. 66. His brother came to give him his meds he picked up and he was in the house dead. A few days...no ac...in this heat....omg I can not imagine. She told me don't freak out when I get home if a lot of cars are parked along my pasture line cause they are doing service Sat and then back to the house and a bunch of cars parked....nice for her to call so I know what is going down. good guy. sad.

no horror stories last night but there is a friggin' cricket in the camper.
yea.
it chirps. I can't find it. I figure let it die in the darn camper and one day it will not chrip. shoot me now please HAHA

great day all