Thread: Newly diagnosed
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 18:36

Plan: trying low carb, hi fat /
Stats: 220/180/165 Female 5'11" / 71 inches / 178cm
BF:not tracking
Progress: 73%
Talking I feel better! Thanks Monique! (plus the whoosh fairy came...!)

I DID goto the Y and swim, and even went when my hubby didnt want to go (went alone= extra points for me) and the karmic bonus was going on the scale down to 204! YAY! that's 2lbs a week for 3 weeks straight! Ok, now, I realize that you said that you weren't losing, so I wanna recommend that you DON't think about that as a primary objective: instead think about conception as the PO, and the weight as a happy bonus (when it does lower, it's like a bonus!). That's the way i see things, and it fells pretty good to have 2 lbs less a week as a SIDE EFFECT of trying to have a baby! I do goto the Y when I can, and the minimum is 2x, max every other day. Sept I will go to 5 days a week, and a yoga class on top of that. I am still trying to find a local gym buddy with similar schedules for sept that has a low carb or pcos situation. I just bought some books and supplements too. OK, so now that I am feeling better I again wanna thank you for your supportive letter & let u kno that I added you to my buddy list
*HUGZ & GOOD SPIRITS*
Kara