#11   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 17:09
Registered Member

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 250/236/140 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 13%

Kara,
Cheer up. I know that is easily said and done. I know all too well how you are feeling. My hubby is very loving and caring and supportive, but.... there are times that he just does not understand why I am so blue, crying the tears I do and miserable. Every month is a roller coaster for me. Waiting and calculating for the big dissappointment. What makes it worse for me is other stress factors I have to deal with. Him and I do not have children together. I do have children from my first marriage. We have been trying and no go. He also has a child from a prior relationship and what makes it hard is that his ex is stressing us from wanting money every other day and not allowing us to have contact with the little girl if we do not comply, and when I talk about extra money this money in addition to the child support that is waged attatched every month. She also has this thing about rubbing it in my face that she has a child from him and I don't and can't. You have to understand there is a 12 yr difference in age between my husband and I and well this girl is young, so hmmmm that bugs me too. Somedays I feel like crawling in a hole and never comming out. I can sit here and cry for no reason at all, or after I get off the scale and see no change in weight.
Since I have been LCing I am feeling better about myself. I have found more will power and strength within myself. You are not in the boat alone. When I get to feeling that way I come online and read the post, keep myself busy, or exercise.
Hope you feel better. If you ever need a should to lean on I am here.
Monique