View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 08:11
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 156/149/130
BF:
Progress: 27%

Hey everyone! First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your words of wisdom! I'd also like to apologize for using the word "ladies"...I wasn't even thinking. How rude! haha, sorry about that!

As for my approach to this, I am mostly basin my weight loss (if any) on the way my clothes fit. I have not seen any change (other than my derriere...it's the only place I'm dropping from!)

I did start my exercising at the same time as my low-carb diet, so maybe that has something to do with it. I know that muscle weighs more than fat...but still, no change in weeks and weeks. It's frustrating.

I eat an egg for breakfast every day. If it's the weekend, I'll make fancy eggs, and have bacon or ham too, but during the week, just a boiled egg.

Lunch is usually lettuce or celery (with salad dressing) and a piece of meat (chicken/tuna...usually with a bit of mayo) and then supper is usually a pork chop or steak or fish fillet with usually mushrooms, melted cheese, sometimes sour cream on the side. Maybe broccoli or cauliflower on the side, or some green beans.

For a snack, a few nuts (1/4 cup) or a bit of cheese or even cream cheese. Sometimes I'll have a spoonful of peanut butter. That's it. And I'm counting...I don't go over.

Oh, and all I drink is water, that's it...and plenty of it!!!

I'm just going to keep sticking with it for now, and see what happens I guess. But 2 months is a long time with little or no results

O