View Single Post
  #910   ^
Old Mon, Jun-21-21, 08:45

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Ok- I posted last night and it's gone?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I KNOW I hit submit because I SAW it posted. STRANGE!

There was much in it I guess anyway!

TRIG- I had to go back and reready your post when I saw Italian food and more and more and more- OMG my stomach would be in knots. I just can't do that. I am like you- bubble guts to the max. I don't give in unless I am prepared to suffer.
Sometimes I do- ie cheese on a burger. Sometimes I suffer sometimes I don't.
But the risk is there. But full blown garbage- oh girl I feel ya!!!!!!!!

Hope you get to feeling better fast! Your weather should be improving today as well. GET SOME SUN!

Lori- Your outfit is what I wear EVERYDAY! HAHAHAHAHAH- I actually had to put on a descent top and put on foundation and lipstick because I am going to get my drivers license updated, If I feel like it.

NIC-I am so happy you had a great time in NYC! 3 hours in nothing! And you don't have to drive! ALL IN!!!! -
My post that went poof I was LOLOLOLing your breakfast in bed request!!!!! HAHAHAH- So very sweet though!
Get your rest today and then you have the rest of your week!
-------------------------------------------------
I took a Covid day. My company gives paid days for either Covid or VAX related issues. I decided to give myself another day to fully feel better. I just wasn't "up" for work. Just not.
I was in bed all day Sat. So I figure I have earned an extra day.

I will say that they are doing clinical trials now for the booster. People are saying the booster is even worse than the second shot. I can tell ya with no qualms I will not subject my body to that again. Anyway- I am better- not 100%- but better.

Today I am going to update my address, haven't done that. I am going to get some stuff done I have needed to get done on a weekday but have not had time due to the 9-5 /5 days a week.

Ok- all-
I am thawing 2 juicy Angus burgers and I got pickles and onions to go on top- Oh man I can't wait. I am hungry but will wait until it's "time"
I am also thawing 7 jumbo shrimp for shrimp cocktail before hand. I have 2 glasses of Chardonnay and should come in right at 13-15 total carbs for the day, that includes the wine, on the patio.