View Single Post
  #905   ^
Old Sun, Jun-20-21, 06:24

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all!

NIC- Hope you had safe travels back! I know I have ask you this many times...... it is a bout 4 hours via train right? I wish we had trains down here that would fast track up places. You know other countries has amazing transit system. We are woefully behind.
So tell us about your trip!!!!!!

Trig- Yea we are socked in with rain. Just sorta a crappy weekend. What are you doing this week? You doing anything for Fathers day for the hubby? Maybe that smoked ham?!?
When is your next trip?

Lori- enjoy your time on the course!!!! What in the world are you going to do without golf for 3 days- HAHAHAHAHAHAH Ant plans to go see sis soon? Does she live in a senior complex?
----------------------------------------
Wow yesterday after I got done writing to you all the second round of fever hit me and knocked me FLAT down for the rest of the day. I literally slept almost 18 hours yesterday just chilling. Thankfully, The pooch is a baby and didn't mind sleeping. I only got up long enough to get him up and feed him then I was back in bed. I pulled his crate right beside my blow up bed so I could sleep all day- and I did.

Today, my arm is hot and looks like a baseball is hanging off my arm. However, I FEEL better than yesterday! Due to the fact I had a fever yesterday I was not hungry and just didn't eat. Ever heard the term " Feed a cold, starve a fever?" It's because your body needs all the energy to get that immune system up. So putting food in your body takes energy away from immune building! I wasn't hungry anyway.

Not much else happening here. Just puppy training, working full time and trying to get through everyday. The exhaustion at some point will give way to energy I am sure! That I think is my biggest battle. But honestly the last two months have been a head spin.

1.) Starting a new job- training then, doing it
2.) Losing beloved Bella- and nursing a sick pooch for her last two weeks
3.) Finding a new place to live and moving there
4.) Going back to Atlanta and getting my furniture
5.) New puppy- really????????????
6) Vax weekend

Next week-end I am going to Atlanta as it is time for my Dr. Appointment. I still need to get a doctor here. - its on the list.
I had some blood work that needs re-drawn and my blood pressure was up and she wanted to see me back in 3 months. URGHHHHH
Hopefully, I can find someone here pretty quick.

I am meeting my mother and husband again for dinner. It seems to be ok in a controlled environment for short periods. I am glad though I do not live closer. She invited herself and her husband to come her for the holiday's. I told her no. Again- boundries- no respect. She still thinks she is coming. And so the fight begins in JUNE. There was a reason I went to Delaware last year over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sighhhhhhh- enough......

Today- laundry. Gray out. But I need to run to the grocery. I don't have much. Need to get a few things. I will be happy to get out for a few minutes.
Putter day- this and that and grocery.

Ok all have a great day all!!!!