View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-14, 08:43

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

We have been through a lot together since we met and I believe good or bad we will go through a lot more together.

You know, he could have left a long time ago when my ovary was taken out and we found out that I wouldn't have children naterally. I even told him that he could go and find the family that he wants. But he didn't go, he cried and hugged me and is still with me. I get insecure some times wondering if he is going to leave because of my lack of girly parts but he always reasures me. He told me once that leaving never crossed his mind, he told me that family sticks together and it simply wouldn't be fair to walk away when I tried so hard.

I love the man, balding, belly and all.

We are packing up to go home now, I did the packing he is carrying it all out into the car. My friend is sending 2 rabbits home with me so he has to leave the cage put together for them and he frowned at that LOL I emagine he's wondering how to fit it all in my little hatch back, I did a little shopping these past few weeks

The question of weather or not I am or going to be pregnant is weighing on our minds. Inplantation wont happen on average till 6-8 days after fertilization. I am on day 4 now, we try not to think about it but we put a lot of money and mental energy into this to not worry.

He still doesn't want me to work out or do any heavy lifting till Tuesday, to give the embro a chance of attaching. I keep telling him that us women don't slow down for anything related to pregnancy but he now believes me to be an invalid Oh well, I guess I can milk it for a few days