View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Dec-15-19, 09:48
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/135/130 Female 62 inches
BF:24%
Progress: 88%

Bob, we're in agreement. You and I have been at this for a long time. You are more successful than I. One of the reasons I think this is because I was always looking for a short cut. Some way that I could eat ice cream, I suppose. Ice cream is my danger food.

There's almost no dietary regime I haven't tried along the way, but the only WOE for me which isn't painful has been LCHF.

That doesn't mean I don't think every day that suddenly it will turn on me. That the accumulated dietary fat will make me ill. This is the power all those lies bring to the table. The power to make us doubt that what has kept us healthy all these years will eventually kill us.
Quote:
This 'for profit' medical system is the reason why all the other industrialized countries spend less than half what we spend in the US and live longer, healthier lives. This 'for profit' medical system is also the reason why people like the corporate grain farmers can give huge donations to the American Heart Association along with manipulated field tests and data (read tacit bribes) showing that grains are good for you and fat is bad.

Still, the years pile up and I'm still healthy. Every year gives lie to their prefabricated "facts."