View Single Post
  #708   ^
Old Wed, May-05-21, 03:23

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue.....so nice to wake up to an update from you. Ahhh......a bit of traveling sure sounds nice. Even a weekend away would be great at this point. DH and I were just talking about that yesterday. We haven't been away together since Feb. 2019 when we were in Key West and I took my tumble. The last year+ has just been a blur. Now with Betty, we just can't both be away at the same time. You do what you have to do. Hope your writing is going well. Do you have a deadline that you have to meet? What a project!

Gabby is still a bit gimpy. She doesn't seem to be in pain, but I can tell she doesn't have the strength in her hips that she always had. I worry that one morning I'll get up and she won't be able to stand. Sigh.....these furkids!

Yes, golf continues to be fun/frustrating. I had hopes that last week's lessons would "fix" me, but alas......no. I either have to start practicing a lot, or just go out and play and accept my crappy score.

Jaz......your dinner on the beach photo was lovely. I know you'll miss having the beach right out your front door, but you will still be close at your new place. I'm sure you'll be glad when you get moved in and settled a bit. Hope work is not too stressful this week. Just take a day at a time.

Trig...Any idea when Mom can go home? Hope all the tests continue to come out ok.

Nic....what are you up to?

---------

Not much on my agenda for today. I got lots of stuff done yesterday, so today is just a cruise day. It's supposed to rain, so it'll be dreary. Tomorrow is a golf day, though the temp will only be around 60 for a high. We had 80's the other day and now we can't get much above 60. Sigh......

Have good days!