View Single Post
  #660   ^
Old Sun, Apr-05-20, 07:15

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz your sewing masks sounds very cool!!
On Spectrum/Charter, not sure if ya got it but Sistas is a good show. Series with a lot of shows to watch.

Lori, I loved that big old beer description LOL

yea food doesn't interest me right now at all. Lucky for me I have reverse times of that so I best be happy that I am in this zone right now!!

Weather is stinky for you for running right now isn't it......when you don't have yoga to go to and things you are finding it annoying as heck, the fridge is a great friend to all of us at some point HAHA

So I ate a ton of bacon again last night....up a lb. now LOL
Hubby is frying bacon now and I said, NO.....ribeye and shrimp today, with super tight control on salt on my steak. I HAVE got to sodium debloat for sure UGH, I swear guys I taste salty ya know....I can taste the salt in my body.

Today is tight control.

Kid sleeping
after hubby eats we are heading out and this and that

later we are putting up new fence line. won't be hard, weather is super chilly out there tho. but it will get done and over!!

hubby to mow later the rest of the barn areas etc. Before the later afternoon rain comes We are supposed to heat up, I sure hope so.

and Lori....we can't do bathing suits in the house.....heck my house is like at 67 this morning, I am freezing my tail off HAHA
But yea that would work wouldn't it? Everyone put on our tightest jeans today.....wear them ALL day.....bet we all wanna lose a few lbs. then. I have to say my sweatpants are super comfy tho

hit shower, get moving, nothing much doing....everyone have a fab day