View Single Post
  #656   ^
Old Sat, Apr-04-20, 07:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Blue-- loving your post! It really did bring tears to my eyes. Your doc's in your family are RIGHT hand washing is key- and distancing. I was appalled to read a story that a local Pizza joint here (and most country wide) do not require the staff to wear gloves while making pizza. They pound it out with their bare hands.
It made me want to gag!!!

I don't eat out a lot- or do pick up alot- but ever now and again, but your post after reading that article made me pause!

I LOVE your ZOOM party! I still think we could have a Zoom happy hour! Lori, you hardly look bad! Please!
Did you coordinate it Blue? ??? I would do it!!!

Lori-- I am glad you enjoyed your carry out. I think if you followed Blue advice and put it on your own plates and wash your hands before you eat you should be good.
I loved loved your beer choice!!! End of Days! I am curious how they brought a beer? Was it in a plastic cup? I love fish and chips too! Reminds me of a hot summer day!

Nic- - tag your it!!!!!! - check in my friend!

Trig- - Glad to hear your hubby is still working! Plus it gives you some space!!!! - Yup I knew you had your eye on your pool! When do you typically open it?
I had to laugh this morning- I found 4 packs of bacon in my freezer! I bought 2 more a couple days ago. I am aways scooping up bacon and eggs and beef if I can find it. I scored in the bacon area- buy one get one.

So I will be cooking up some bacon today!
I see your envious weight los dropping low and slow and you just keep dropping. Congrats- it is so not easy at this time!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So this morning I am running over to my mom's front yard. I am not getting even near her. I am dropping off a fresh new mask. She is making mask covers.
So basically it is a cotton mask cover so its washable and keeps your mask "fresher". We were told to try to get these.
They put out a request to the public for anybody who sews to do this.

So yesterday I was thinking- well mom could pop out 40-50 of these no time flat. I emailed her the sizes with pleating. Then I called her from the office. When I got off the phone every nurse in the office said- CAN SHE MAKE ME ONE???? Basically it's a sleeve for the mask.

So this morning I am going to give her a sample mask- to see if it fits. Then she will be sewing all day. I will put the mask in a plastic bag - and lay it on the ground and get back in the car. I am going to lysol the bag- and use gloves. I will not go near her. She is in her 70's and I have been super exposed. So will not be exposing her.

gotta run- back later