View Single Post
  #648   ^
Old Fri, Apr-03-20, 04:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning-

I am back to LOVING Fridays again! Living for the weekend! These days are ever so long.

I am hopeful that the beautiful weather holds out for me to enjoy it this weekend!
I will tell you this gal I am working with is SO inspiring to me. She is like having LORI- front and center! I hate to say that her age is the very thing that is inspiring to me.
It's one thing to be 20 young and buff. But we all know to be our age and buff takes WORK!!!!!

She not only gets up 2 times a week to meet with her swim coach at 6am, but then runs at night.
She recently took up art- and I am so in awe of how really good she is.

We have some really cool art pieces on our walls. Some truly stunning. I should take a pic of a few.
Anyway she has been taking pictures of these cool pics- then she goes home and tries to redraw them. She is a creative type.
She said to me yesterday- "please don't ever think you are too old to try something new and enjoy it"- I just love her spunk.

She is training me to take her place. I have some big shoes to fill. She will be training me for the next 3 weeks and transition to another unit.

I'm serious Lori- you would be so good at coaching like she does. She doesn't charge- but you should! Something fun to think about!

Well- my DD is going back to the doctor today! I am very concerned for her. She is an adult so I have to allow her to make her way on her terms. She is listening though. I highly recommended her to start her antibiotic she got from the doctor. Granted it does not cure a virus- but a virus can and is causing secondary infections.
I will keep ya'll posted!

NIC- what did you decide on eating last night? I am sure your round table discussion on meal planning was entertaining.

Lori/Nic/Blue/Trig-
have a good safe, and healthy day!!!!