View Single Post
  #646   ^
Old Thu, Apr-02-20, 18:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

mom hit buy 1 get 1 free large chili at Wendy's...she was very happy on that one LOL

had a good day, usual store and they are wiping carts etc. for customers on entering etc. Everyone being smart.

Jaz, I feel for you You are front line but you got that strength of being in a medical field, strong people find that field and help and do their jobs thru all kinds of crazy. I am so proud you are doing your part and being so strong about all of it. I wish you nothing but the best and for your DD and more

but yea. I won't post about going out and my mom anymore. I know you come from kindness but it is now old about telling me the same thing over and over and posting that LOL We live our lives as we need to live our lives. I just won't type it out what goes down here But I sure understand being careful and caution you warn, but with my personality, I am so over it ya know. I truly say this in a good way to ya cause I know you send it to me in a good way.

I just won't post my actions anymore. Be easiest that way.
And no worries ever, all is cool and good over it all Everyone be safe as we see fit in our lives, it is the best any of us can do

nothing major doing, had to get on kid's butt for all her 'taking care of online school', yea right....had to lay down the hammer to bet some courses finished and submitted etc. But not bad, teachers aren't sending home a lot or anything complicated.....so that was good

over and out
Sponsored Links