Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #648   ^
Old Tue, Nov-20-18, 10:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies - Whew- Do I feel like a new person who gets new beginnings!
Goodness where to begin- you all got stuff going!

Blue- I love the story of you and the hubby and your dad curled up watching LUCY- in front of fireplace with Mac and cheese! That is a super story! So smart of you not to go and infect everyone else as well!
Ahhhhhhhh yes the artist with two people playing on the same canvas! I love that analogy- it is SO true! I DO things WILL settle when you toss that last cardboard box in the trash. You need to make a date! Maybe a matinee and coffee or some wine or something like that!
When does the son come? He is coming for Thanksgiving or Christmas or both?

NIC- I too am very proud of how you reacted to a situation most of us would go postal! I agree with LORI- poor customer service - no excuse! - so the kids are coming home for Thanksgiving? Are you making the traditional meal- turkey?
How was your steak last night? I am going to have steak salad tonight. Have you every had that? THANK YOU FOR THE RECIPE!!!!!!-
BTW- playing ball in the cold burns more calories!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Lori- You day sounds good! I am going to walk today too! Taking the dogger with me! I need to schedule an oil change too- thanks for the reminder!
You have some real COLD weather coming your way in the next couple days- so enjoy TODAY!!!!

Trig- I am glad you are feeling SOMEWHAT better! Good idea to half your meds- but being the good nurse I am I would tell you to be sure to take the full dose- maybe just in segments. You need to have that bug KILLED not just knocked down to get back up.
I would take it easy the rest of the week and just do what you need to do- no expectations! Think of BLUE's post- best memory- Mac n cheese watching reruns. You could to a burger- not carbs!
--------------------------------------------
It has taken me over and hour of stopping and starting - to get this post finished!
I am multi- tasking between this computer and work computer. I have them set up side by side in front of the fireplace! I needed to take the morning Chill off. Dogger laying ON my feet- better than slippers!

I woke up today feeling like a new person. I know yesterday- was bitter sweet in putting the brakes on school for right now. But I know in my gut- It was the RIGHT thing for me right now. It is a pause to give me time. I am feeling REALLY REALLY LIGHT! (not weight wise HA)- but in spirit. So I know it is the right thing to do.
I also know that the time I have spent in school and what I have learned is valuable and not wasted by any means! Just need some BALANCE as TRIG put it so well. Sometimes we all need to take that step back. So I did!

I would like to find a writing club- where like you said BLUE- creative meets creative. It would be a awesome thing for me. I also want to explore Toast Masters again. I now have the TIME! I am giddy with things now I can DO!!!!!- I know SLOW down!!!!

Beautiful today- Not a cloud in the sky- GA blues and high of 63. Getting a walk in here in the next 30 minutes!

Have a great day ladies