View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-19-01, 12:47

Plan: PPP
Stats: /////////// Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default And the winner is . . .

I just surfaced to report that I finally broke through to a new number on the scale. I’ve been hovering around the same weight for months! I have decided that one of these three tweaks caused the breakthough:

1) Eating around 10 times my goal weight in calories. I never worried about calories before because I was always eating way less than 10 times my current weight.
2) Going to bed hungry. I mean HUNGRY. I have been allowing myself only one small amount of food in the evening, like two ounces of cream cheese. I am starving by the time I’ve been in bed ten minutes and getting to sleep isn’t easy, but these are the days that the scale has moved the next morning.
3) Eating less than 20 grams carbs and not subtracting fibre. I hate this. I’ve always subtracted fibre and in the past I lost weight with 30 to 40 g. ECC.

I started using fit-day.com two weeks ago. It has been a big help, especially in the calorie department. No way to subtract fibre there, though.

I’d be interested in anybody’s comments on my stall-breaker(s), especially help in deciding which one did the trick.
Sponsored Links