View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jul-17-18, 09:13

Plan: no specific plan
Stats: 177/141/147 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 120%

Update: As of this morning, I'm down 30 lbs at 147, which is the goal I put in my profile. I am going to keep up with the same WOE and see where that takes me. I can see at least 5 lbs that I'd like to be rid of, so this will either be maintenance or I'll keep losing; either way I'm not changing what has been working so well.

In my weight log (kept in Notes on my phone), I wrote of these changes after the first 100 days (in late May):
1. Joints stopped hurting within the first two weeks!
2. Rings fit.
3. The two pairs of pants that I could wear (with a rubber band at the button for extra room) have become really loose.
4. Shirts look better.
5. I don't need snacks.
6. No more "hangry" attacks (this has always been a biggie!).

As of today, 153 days of low carb eating here are more reasons to be happy:
1. Shopping for dresses for upcoming weddings (my daughter and my son are both getting married this fall) has been FUN!
2. I've donated the two pairs of pants I could wear, because they were way too big. In fact I donated a LOT of stuff because it was too big.
3. It is so nice to be able to go about life without worrying about when I get to eat again. I can get hungry (i.e. feel empty tummy) and not get that sick I've-gotta-eat-now feeling. And even when I do eat after quite a number of hours (either late breakfast or late lunch, etc.) I don't gobble down too much food, because I don't feel like I'm starving. Really quite amazing.

Have a great low carb day!