View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Wed, Jul-13-22, 03:30

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Great to hear from you, Mintaka!
Still going strong is a good place to be.

Are you still in the Brisbane area? As you can see from this post, almost two years ago I changed my diet to a more moderate LC level that allows me to add more fiber and nutrients , mainly from vegetables and dairy. I am one of the moderators in a community interested in Optimising Nutrition. Marty Kendall in Brisbane founded it, and if you read some of the links here, the group supports any type of diet, including vegetarian and carnivore. There are ways to get all nutrients needed without sticking to one dogma. Tons of free information about nutrition in the group, joining a challenge is optional. I’ve been reading his blog about 5 years, this updated post is an example, https://optimisingnutrition.com/nutrient-dense-foods/, it is possible to keep it simple or to get into the weeds on nutrients.

Living on a small farm sounds lovely, bar any fires and floods! Our trip to Australia was impacted by both, and also cut short a few days with co-vid, but lucky to have squeezed in this trip before borders closed.
All the best,