View Single Post
  #491   ^
Old Mon, May-20-24, 04:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori I so understand your feelings about someone passing way that was on your timeline and part of your past. The paper? yea like Jazz I am asking are they still printing them HA Our local paper was like 6 pages, ohh we were rocking the news, now it is like 2 pages, lol. I actually am shocked it hasn't disappeared yet.

Keep up the protein

Nicco, girl you are busy busy as usual. I guess playing Pass the Baby is time consuming LOL

Jazz, yes the oldies, we all gotta deal as we gotta deal. It isn't easy at all. Holding zc 100% is great. You feeling back to zc normal?

--------SO ALL going better with stupid sciatica. Still got some weirdo butt/into leg/into knee pain but way less. Again tho still be super duper careful on how I walk, move, twist and more. Even doing that tho is starting to drive me batty LOL I need now to move a full tilt and not think about my every darn movement but right now I need to keep babying that movement to keep from going backward. So far so good tho on improvement. Mood feels better now too on it all.

Holding zc 100% tight as heck and feeling fab.

I am still playing catchup with chores tho. Hubby put together the new ceiling fan I bought for living room and wow it is nice. Remote! my first remote controlled ceiling fan and I love love love it So when I gotta replace any other ones in the house they will be a remote model also. No more pulling chains HA

ok be good, off to get life handled a bit around here.