View Single Post
  #464   ^
Old Fri, May-10-24, 08:11

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Whew- yesterday is OVER! It was not fun- but very necessary. So he was actually very good. My jaw is sore this morning as expected, but not enough I even need Motrin for it. All good.
Next week I get fitting for a new crown and a temp put on. = $$$ more $$$- but again the price of getting older!

Lori
- Yay of fun shopping! let us know if you find a goodie! Urghhhh on the REC center cutting your hubby's job. That just truly is SO wrong. I have come to know that ZERO companies have ANYBODY's best interest. We are nothing more than the worker bee's and very expendable. PERIOD. Sad and so true.
You think your hubby might like to find work at Home Depot? I see a ton of "older guys" get jobs there. They have a ton experience! Just a thought.

Trig- Girllllllll hand clap for staying true to the meat based meal plan! It is the way to roll for those of us who are so carb sensitive. You and I can gain SO fast and go off the rails in a micro second. Other's can tolerate carbs in small amounts. I am not one of those, I don't think you are either.

Is the kiddo home now.... for how long??? What is her summer plan? Do you all have any travel gigs lined up?

Nic- Whoot- family time. I know you are happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still working through the 24th. Which is fine. I am also actively looking and exploring my options.
I am relieved. It just wasn't working.

Tomorrow my grands are in a recital. My GS is going to play the violin, and GD is playing the piano! Then we are all going to lunch and then to Clemson Gardens for the afternoon. A Beautiful was to spend Mother's day weekend.

This afternoon my son is coming over to help me move some furniture around. I need to take a dresser out of the office and set up a table. I need to reorganize a working office for me.

The sun is FINIALLY out and the storms have moved. on. Everything is still so wet though. We have had so much rain.

I am up 8 pounds due to inflammation and comfort eating. REELING IT IN ASAP. I feel miserable in my shorts. Yup- So tight.
Back to tight control.

Nothing else going on. I am off today for recovery and so happy about it.
I love me a long weekend!