View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-09-24, 02:32

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Yesterday during the technology glitch [thank you moderators for fixing!] I added two comments (now lost in cyberspace) about how to use a similar technique with a simple, more accurate and way less costly Contour glucometer to lose weight and improve metabolic health. I’ve been doing my own personalized nutrition program almost four years, easily maintaining my ideal body weight and a 5.4 HbA1c for less than $400 over 4 years. Prof Spector and the Zoe advice leans high fiber, poop and gut microbiome theories, plant-based, where Optimising Nutrition supports 30 different diets including carnivore. The ON 230page book on managing blood glucose, an app for tracking pre-meal BG, and nutrition information in new community on a private server are all FREE. https://optimisingnutrition.com/data-driven-fasting/

Personalized Nutrition is definitely the future of weight control, and adding plant fibers has helped me, but as we know from this forum (and the Zoe drop-outs) not everyone would enjoy it.
Suggest buying a Contour Next One starter kit first, found at Walmart.