View Single Post
  #432   ^
Old Wed, May-01-24, 03:49

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning-

OMG what Day is it? It is 5:15 AM that I know.
I am waiting for the coffee to perk. I need to be on the road by 7 AM to go to Columbia. It has been a hell week. Add that to two emails I got regarding my reports!
I got a nasty gram in my box first thing yesterday morning as I was on my way out the door as well, asking when a report was going to be turned in. I lost my Sh!T. I really did.
I emailed back a rather nice email considering I actually SCREAMED here in my OFFICE - STOP STOP STOP Fukin STOP!!!! Wrote back- Look I am overwhelmed here. I can't be two or 10 places at the same time. You all need to figure out my priority and let me know. I am doing the best I can here. - I sent it.
I got back this reply! Everyone else is able to get it all done. MAYBE you should put in some overtime! - - - - I know others are struggling. That is why 3 people have just quit since I have been there! It is a revolving door.

I am done.
Sorry- for the absolute rant. I am losing it here. I'm not sleeping either. So being tired and exhausted isn't helping.

Okay I am done with that update...... LOL

Lori- Goodness on your Golf P. Is there not ANYONE else to play with besides the grouch? Dang.... can you just picture what she is like at home?!?!?!? Her poor hubby!

You are finally getting the Spring is really here weather!!!! Enjoy it!!!

Trig- I emailed ya again! I am bouncing between here and email! LOL - Did kiddo go back to school? When is her last day???
I would def ask the meat house down the road if they are still hiring! LOL that would be a sweet gig for her and you! She can bring home the bacon literally!

I met it is time to mow again! The grass here is growing like a weed for sure!

Nic- I love you seem to be in a great spot. Any plans to get back to DE soon? I was thinking most likely not for a few more weeks anyway!

You getting nice weather yet????
----------------------------------------------------------------

I got nothing else to add. Just stressing like mad right now, and just trying to keep my head above water at work. I need to just keep looking for something else. I can't wait for me to be in a position that I can work a "fun" money job. I am nowhere close to that.

My WOE is going well......... I can say that is huge. Also I feel physically strong and healthy= priceless!

OK well I need to swig down my coffee and go find my gratitude I have lost it! LOLOL

Later Gators.