View Single Post
  #405   ^
Old Mon, Apr-22-24, 08:19

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning!

I got a good night's sleep last night so I am feeling up and ready to go today. Yay! I have a list of things I am doing/plan to do- all good things.

Lori glad you are out and getting to play golf. Lovely weather for it! I hope your appts go well this week! Glad your knee is doing better. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your golfing friend group.
Hey, can you text me your ship/itinerary for your aboard cruise next Feb? It sounds amazing.

Jaz your job is sounding challenging. I'm glad you had a trip recently though and the kids and family are all doing well.

Trig, I'm glad you helped Chop out a little in the way that you were able and willing to do so. It's a huge job to be sure and having a family member who behaves that way carries a LOT of complex emotions that go with it, and it can feel very isolating and lonely to deal with. I'm sure he appreciated very much what you did.

----

I got some sleep last night and I feel like a new woman! Going to try to tackle the to-do list this morning, visit DD later with La Bebe, get some cleaning done and get a walk in. Full day!

The boys and DIL were all in this weekend and La Bebe was passed around and loved on. Super sweet!