View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-24, 07:15

Plan: Atkins-ish (hypoglycemia)
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 50%

I haven't watched the video yet, but this is not really news to me, because I've often looked up nutrition stats of various foods. (I started it trying to figure out why I craved certain foods - found my answer based on which nutrients were most abundant in the craved foods)

Just looking up nutrition stats for plant based foods vs animal based foods - there's just no comparison to the nutrients found in animal based foods. Plant based foods come up short every time - but it's even worse because of the toxins that are intended to deter plants from being eaten, not to mention the anti-nutrients in plants that keep you from absorbing the nutrients that are available.

Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet - they have to be, because they need to contain every single nutrient necessary to nurture a chick until it's grown enough to peck it's way out of the eggshell. There's no way to get more nutrients to the developing chick than what's already IN that egg when the hen lays it.