View Single Post
  #353   ^
Old Thu, Apr-11-24, 02:45

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, sorry we sent ya up that rain
agree with Nicco, you are a master at maintaining literally at this point, your fun times don't overshadow your maintenance control at all. you can live it up a bit and enjoy and don't give it another thought truly. you surely are one who 'got this'

Nicco....I am still betting on the 15th lol
when I was preggo I never looked into preggo stuff. I just waited 9 mos and out popped the kid, lol. Never heard of lactation balls or any other stuff which was wild to read about from ya. I know your DD is well taken care of for sure. Hell I was throwing 70 lb hay bales when 9 mos preggo and funny thing is even hubby never mentioned something like, maybe ya shouldn't be doing that HAHA farmer crazy in us I guess.

your tats sound perfect for you actually. I see that all fitting you and it ain't like you are getting an entire full sleeze tat or anything, small and perfect

Jazz, yea this rain right. another day of it....omg sick of it too and the mowing to come after is gonna be crazy and already all growing and I can't get out to mow and it might take 2 passes for it all now. shoot me---need sun

Charleston for weekend. sounds sweet
your son tho is lucky u guys are close to each other but yea in the end he can't rely on ya for it all. heck even when kiddo comes home I tell her like...go find a friend and go somewhere, like I can't be your 24/7 bestie to do things with ya. I mean I do things but I can't be her boredom toy.

You gonna be my southern neighbor down there in FL or ?? I feel ya. me and you got the final life beach vibe happening for sure. I agree with you on what ya wrote about health care and convenience. Older we get the more we need things near us for sure. But darn tho if I don't love remote locations more. So finding that balance on what small coastal town we choose is gonna be a wild ride for sure.

-------------rainy day again. blah. didn't sleep good. I feel a big ol' rainy day nap coming to me early afternoon LOL ugh

same old right now. which is a good thing I think! no drama around and all seems more settled and can't go wrong there.

dread the 16th and that first dumpster coming.

bought a memory foam bed to replace kiddo's queen. Came in a box to the house I love convenience to the max....lol...her old one is time to go and with dumpster coming I thought, yup, time to go. gonna throw her bed, that older loveseat and throw rug from the back play room out and a few other big things. THEN tackle MILs home a bit. no telling how many dumpsters?

ok lets see what the day brings.