View Single Post
  #349   ^
Old Wed, Apr-10-24, 02:25

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, waiting on a morning update

did ya get our rain we sent up to you yet?

Nicco, on BabyWatch, we are waiting also....go Aril 15th lol

Yea told ya all my kiddo was mostly quiet and didn't get hyper or anything thru all the yrs, first year in college and all hell is breaking loose. LOL Come on, I am too old for this stuff right? Ahhhh, let them go and explore. I mean what I wouldn't give to be back in my early 20s!! Wow I would rock those yrs again HA

beach house probably far down on Georgia coast or top of FL coast or west gulf FL. Not 100% sure in that I want hot hot weather but I like SC coast alot but damn if it ain't cold in winter, I could do that and buy a small condo down in FL to travel in top winter, but I don't know. Do I wanna make moves or do I wanna find that right area to settle and not move? luckily still young enough to decide that later I guess. I wanna get the rv and do alot of coast driving but ain't there just yet to do that. I will end up coastal tho, no doubt on that

If ya got a tat what would you get? You got me curious cause you don't look like a tat gal. lol

Jazz, yea I am sure that darn tat is coming for her. Waiting for that call where she says mom can I really get a tat and I say sure and she says, good, I already did it LOL

At this point I don't even wanna know what she gets. I said on the nipple rings ya didn't even have to tell me cause I ain't gonna be looking but she says well I tell ya everything so...I said some things I don't gotta know

you sound tired in your post. work becoming alot on ya. dragging ya a bit.

Didn't you say you were planning a beach weekend or some trip sooner than later?

------------icky weather all around. nice thing is that rain tamped down that yellow air floating out there. when ya can taste air as pollen, ick. nice to have that fresher clean air to breath after the storms.

keeping zc simple. store has ribeyes on sale at decent lower price. might go get a few. not sure if I even wanna go out and about today. so sick of stores

so today is a cruise thru and see how it goes day
be good all