View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-24, 04:45

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
These patients, doctors say, don’t experience enough appetite reduction to result in significant weight loss.

This fits what Calianna is reporting. They aren't even trying to cut down, expecting the drug to "do it all."

Which makes me even angrier when the ads (I watch free Youtube, so I stay current for these drugs say a person can lose an average of 35 pounds.

Which is significant enough to make a difference, certainly -- that was the amount I lost at the last, surprising me. And it was apparently weight I needed to lose, because it is almost-normal, the way I regulate my weight now.

Not that exercise made a dang bit of difference, ever. I lost all that weight with only pleasure walking, like flat hikes in the woods. And I live on the third floor -- that's got to count for something!

But now I know everything we've been told since the food pyramid has been setting people up for failure. I'm sadly not surprised so many are now in a crisis that is not of their own making. They trapped me too. I am sympathetic to how hopeless the situation can seem.

It's been shown it is equally damaging to a child to either neglect OR overindulge them. But it's constant decisions through the day that keep our parenting in the middle, where it's safe for them.

We didn't need to be wrenched from a problematic situation to a disastrous one. And I'm starting to realize it was on purpose.

I'm on a watchlist for retracted studies and papers. It's an avalanche. It's a hidden rebellion by real scientist demanding real science return.

Gives me hope for the future. Because only science gives replicable results.