#13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-24, 02:30

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calianna
I don't know what the situation was with her though - maybe she was diabetic? Some of the symptoms of both a high and low are similar.

Definitely, it's a sign of poor control as the body compensates for an artificial diet. But I do remember reading about how celebrity/high society doctors would assent to all kinds of prescription tricks. She could have been using it to bring high blood sugar down because she'd over-indulged?

I remember reading about the case, and it was full of that circle's tricks to "not be hungry" like amphetamines. They sold caffeine pills when I was a teen. But when I tried to search engine an explanation I got 30 pages of OZEMPIC and all the others.

Can we not research things now? Is there no end to corporate monopolization? Popular studios like Disney make horrible movies and blame fans for not liking them?

Instead of, you know, acknowledging that they made a bad movie? What next, pass a law that we have to pay for so much to each entity, like taxes, so the megacorps makes more more each quarter?

This is how things got so bad. They are the rabid elephant in the room no one in power can call out, or acknowledge it's even there.