#10   ^
Old Tue, Feb-27-24, 05:10

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Oldest has made it thru 4 years of university despite Asperger's and ADHD diagnosis. He used the food skills to pick better quality food as he knows food affects his function.

I'm the same way. I'm officially of two minds! But I think it's a good thing: the combo comes up in 70% of Spectrum women, it is theorized. Don't know about males. But they got the whole Spectrum so wrong, for so long, all these labels can be less help than they seem.

Autistic traits can be too set in their ways, and ADHD is all over the place, but AuDHD is just right

And he's right. Increasing my protein and fat until plants dwindled in the rear view mirror felt so WRONG, and yet my body said it felt so RIGHT, and I have to listen to my body. While I used to wrestle with that sense of wrongness, no longer. That's all marketing, including my grandmother trying to get me eating vegetables

Between my unique nervous system and a life of brain work, I think I might need more protein than the average person. Then add in how much I'm trying to heal from.

My doctor prescribes protein