View Single Post
  #68   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-24, 06:24

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HI NICCO!!

Lori, you are just in survival mode for the next few months laughing on that line SO AM I!! Brrrrr

glad your knee is a bit better. baby baby baby it, hopefully it will heal up for ya in good shape.

don't force eat, good move. you do so well on how you are doing now. don't torture yourself. I so understand that nonsense of when we try to 'fit into a plan' and find it annoying as hell. good move to just do you again. see how it goes down.

Jazz, yikes on your Dr. --- a vegan Dr? omg run from that person for sure, will never ever accept our way of life and will just end up shaming you down the line. yikes.

you are waiting for spring too huh? LOL we are so lightweight when it comes to cold weather I know I am and can't wait literally for the season to flip...ugh...can't come fast enough and we still haven't 'had' real winter in my area yet. just cringing at the thought of damn ice storms coming, bleck!!

-------thanks for well wishes to MIL. what Lori said, so much stacked against her in med issues, in that if she does get thru this and out of hosp. and back to her facility then it will just be that darn wait and see if something else might send her back to the hosp. No choice but to follow along with what goes down for her, can't really change her med path at this point.

which is why I see issues like this out there for people and think, damn right I am staying on my eating plan!!! I don't want liver, kidney and other issues stacking up for me. If eating can derail alot of that mess then darn right I am staying put

Kiddo is fine in Uni now. she is driving here and there and back on her routine. she is sending me pics of SNOW LOL and her place has alot of flurries but hasn't gotten accumulation yet so that is good. she said they are salting the roads alot so I told her to run thru a quickie car wash every now and then to get that salt off too.

she likes her bio and chem classes thank goodness. she got the top rated chem prof. and later she wants to chat her up about her career to feel it out. that is what she wants to be, lol, I told her to chat up the prof. and find out about how her daily life is being a chem. prof. should be interesting when she has a chat later with that prof.

she was in math and hears Nicole, Nicole and finally turns around and her old friend from high school was behind her. She just transferred from another school to WCU and kiddo was happy to see her since she knows her well. they are gonna eat out and hang out. she is one dorm facility over next to kiddo so she was happy to see her. I know her family too and she is a nice girl so it should be a win win for both of them to hang out a bit

simple eat day. ribeye steak to start. eat 1/2 a roaster chicken tonight. store has roasters for .99 per lb. so I bought a few. hubby wants one tonight so I will just split a bird with him, lol.

be good all. stay warm!! Brrr