View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-24, 10:15

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho!

Doing my check in, and a belated Happy Birthday to Jaz! I hope your day was stellar.

I'm in MD right now, until Friday afternoon. I came in from DE on Monday. Visited my Mom yesterday, pest control guy here right now and then errands today, taking my Mom to an appt tmrw, and then DD has an ultrasound appt on Friday that she wants me to attend. Then headed back to DE- we have our Progressive Dinner on Saturday night (and also, Ravens first playoff game too!) I'll be there for a good week plus again.

Construction is coming along- lots of activity, as you can guess. Bedrooms and bathrooms are all gutted, things are moving and shaking. Very very well run company and we are really pleased with them so far. Hopefully the work being done is good!

We got a good five inches of snow on Monday night into Tuesday and now it is just super cold. It's pretty though- we had a couple of years of not really getting much snow at all. I'm happy for all the kids to get a couple of snow days and some sledding time in!

Foodwise things are going well. I'm on the "not perfect but absolutely fine with where things are" train. No bingeing, very little overeating, not really snacking, etc. Mostly low carb (not keto, not carnivore.) I'm not sure where my weight is but my clothes are pretty good and I'm more or less using that with a weigh in once a month.

Lori, I read with interest your comments about the amount of protein. I don't track numbers with anything but it's good to know that I'm likely not overdoing protein in any capacity.

I hope your knee gets better! About a year ago I tried a new exercise and really messed up my feet for a while. It was truly a pain! (pun intended!)

Jaz, Every now and again debauchery is just going to happen. You're clearly up and running again and all is well. The three pounds will come off.

What is up with your son and the house? How was your visit with your Mom?

Trig, let me tell you, by the time you get to kid three you don't even know if they get home or not. lol

Glad you got the kiddo off safe and sound to school.

---

That's about it from me. Once the pest control guy leaves, I'm going to eat something and then run some errands. That's my day!