View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jan-03-24, 08:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hey Nicco check in when ya can!!!

Lori so cool they won money on that lottery tix...too funny but heck over a 100, darn good

you are right, good luck in me trying to change him but ya know, I WILL....when I get a good footing soon when kiddo goes back to school a few changes gonna go down here, hope he complies or might die thru it HA hmmm

yes nap thru winter, that is ALL we can do freezin' our buns off LOL ugh

Jazz, so cool ya got your office fixed up better and OMG DID I READ.....NO DRAMA is happening....wait this can't be you HA

next weeks get yourself ALL settled in and comfy and get familiar with it all, that is all a good thing.....and with NO DRAMA do far love it.

Ruger. Make hamburger only for him. when I put Bolt on burger only he thrived!!!! make 1/3 lb. burgers and freeze. take out a burger and hit thaw on micro, then nuke a bit to kinda cook it but for Bolt I do leave it very red and not all cooked thru. He literally became so much better on 80/20 burger I won't ever take him off this. he eats 2 burgers per day, hell he loves it.

so meat for your carnivore dog. stop everything else. bet Ruger improves tons. also when ya change him over drain the fat mostly.....but as he improves you can keep more fat in that meat.

ok my advice to make your dog you and heal together on carnivore

----------------NOW HEAR THIS........NOW HEAR THIS!!!!

kiddo's car got hit in the parking lot of the body repair shop.
big big gouge on right back panel. HMMMMM....you crappin' me here on this???

they are checking if they can repair or have to order a whole new right back panel!!!!!!

I SAY IT NOW------OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

today is simple. Pork and alot of it.

so far so good, chat up later guys, off to freeze here and wait for spring mostly LOL