View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Jan-02-24, 12:34

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, a sugar bomb LOL yea I ate tons of that crap in the past weeee, avoid like the plague HAHA

yea the views are before ya click the thread on the right....how into the 138K can that be? I don't know, crazy

Nicco, loved reading your post. Open balance your good rises to the top. just feel like you are finding your way in good form and also you are 'getting thru the things' that slam ya when they do. I like all that!

Jazz, YUM on your roast sounding so good.
I got big pork country ribs in oven right now. making ALOT of them for a few leftover eats. I don't mind them reheated at all. Alot of meat I won't eat leftover like steak...nope. but my pork ribs do well cause I keep ALL that juicy fat from the pan and a reheat in that fat is still mouth watering to me.

WE ARE ON OUR WAY GUYS!

------------so the Chop is down. Yup, chills, sweats and etc. I am sure it was ER visit. kiddo is 'ok' but off a bit but I don't feel like she is gonna go down like the Chop.

Me, PERFECTLY fine and avoiding the plague in the house best I can LOL

Chops immune system is crap compared to how healthy I am vs. him. He best see the damn light soon but he won't UGH I ain't bothering either, I live with his troubles best I can and go on with just my healthy, I mean what can ya do 3when one won't change? done, over it just keep buying him drugs and let'er go.

I asked again. 10 days in Key west area in Feb. He said nope. I said why and he said he ain't into it.....yea cause he is 'body sick
all the time it seems, sluggy, gained more lbs, was like 30 he had to lose, now it is bordering on like 50 he has to lose and yea he is going body slug down. He works ALOT and that don't help, he feels he is 'in a real job' which yea he is at this point and they need him but he is 'now off what a job for our early retirement views' were ya know.

OK I AM gonna have to fix this sh** attitude around here sooner than later before the ol' zc gal snaps.

ok chat up later, be good all