View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jan-02-24, 06:12

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up way too early with a busy day ahead. I'll do my workout this morning around 9, and then I have to get ready to go out for lunch with my golfing ladies group. One of the girls retired at the end of the year and we're having her party today.

Dinner last night was good, though I think I overcooked the pork roast a bit as it was a little dry. Certainly edible, but could have been better. At least we had our sauerkraut for good luck for 2024! The friend we invited was here for about 3 hours and I was more than ready for him to go home. He's a nice guy, but he never stops talking.

---------

Jaz......You have been busy unpacking boxes and getting settled! I'm sure you're so happy to have your own "stuff" unpacked and ready to use. Do you have a busy week as far as work goes? Back to reality after the holidays.

Nic.....You are doing a much bigger remodel than we are! Whew! Mine doesn't involve any electrical or new plumbing or anything like that, or tearing down walls. It sounds like you have a major project happening. So great that you have your place in DE to escape to.

Trig....Hope DH can get things sorted with DD's car this week. She'll be heading back to school soon, right? I'm sure she's ready to get back in her routine with her friends etc.

---------

I was doing well with my eating yesterday until our friend came and brought a pan of PB fudge. My cryptonite....so freakin' good. Talk about a sugar bomb! I should throw it out, but DH loves it too, so I have to just do my best to ignore the fact that it's sitting on my kitchen table!

Have a good day!