View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jan-01-24, 05:41

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HAPPY NEW YEAR LORI, NICCO AND JAZZ

Heavens to Betsy guys, how did that other thread hit 138,000 views?? Is that real? there ain't no way that can be real LOL

Lori, love your word consistency. But is that new for you HAHA you been consistent for many years now, but yea, I am sure you want to continue it I look to you always as my 'end goal' of losing my last darn few lbs and hitting that consistent maintenance zone I want to be.

Nicco, glad things are going well for ya and you get your down time in DE. I had no idea your construction work was on this level.....wow girl. I talk doing this and that but you and Lori are doing it I ain't even truly considered starting work, well almost the bath redo a bit but heck the holiday time slowed that up.

what is your word? OPEN? didn't see that but Jazz listed it.

Jazz, your new cottage digs sound SO COOL!
Cop next door, good thing.
Hey Lori's son is a policeman so now we got 2 policemen we know, well 3, cause bestie Barb's sis, Pat, her hubby is a cop and get his nickname, COPPY! haha but he is sooner to retire now, Pat just retired from teaching so Coppy will be retiring from the force soon too. ohhh, off on a chat tangent here LOL

dead washer, HUH? wow. never simple is it.

would love pics later.

is the back fenced in any way for Ruger.....if not would the landlord allow you to put up temp fencing? many easy temp fencing you could put around her back door ya know....just thoughts.

Good word: REBOOT! well do just that get more good roasts for the oven

------------------I boozed it up a bit last night.....oh yes I did.
rum and diet pepsi, then I got off the pepsi fast cause it just tasted nasty to using a small amt of sugar free fruit punch powder in water to flavor up the rum some.

couldn't drink alot. real fast the guts started to turn on me LOL but I got buzzed up for a second. Old days of partying are going long gone for me now HA ugh

had a fab ribeye steak. had one of those super tender and tasty to die for ones and I am always appreciative when I do get that perfect steak. I tell ya just by looking at them you can't tell sometimes if chewy or tender.....oh well, eat it and shut up right!!

Word for this year: FINISH

yup. I want that last 15 off me. I am gonna think on ways to do just this. I am basically maintaining now and eat SO ZC well but kinda scared to change it up back into 'diet mode' to 'force' off lbs. Gonna change up how I eat and see what goes down!?! gonna be careful doing this.

day 1.
eating lean.
omg! I haven't even started the darn day, I say eat lean, now all I want is fatty ribs right now this ain't gonna be easy I don't think but we shall see

ok into the new year we go.
lets see how we all fare thru it!
be good all