View Single Post
  #861   ^
Old Sun, Dec-24-23, 05:48

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Did a bit better with my eating yesterday and the scale is down a little from the shocking number of yesterday morning! I did eat 2 cookies after dinner last night, but trying not to beat myself up about it. I'm trying to reel things in a bit and then really hit it hard January 1.

It is supposed to be nearly 50 degrees for the next several days and I want to get out for a walk each day. I don't know why I've been so resistant to getting a bit of exercise for the past couple months. Total slug! Pathetic really.

I'm going to cook our Christmas meal this afternoon. Ham, au gratin potatoes, baked pineapple. Our DD is coming late morning tomorrow with her boys(20, 15) If they want lunch, I'll get out the ham and fresh rolls for sandwiches etc. Nothing fancy around here! Then we'll be going to the "other Grandma's" for cake for the 15 year olds birthday like we usually do. A low key day.

Jaz.....safe travels home today. I hope you enjoy a nice walk with your DS tomorrow and have a relaxing day. So sorry that your DD & family are sick. The poor kids wait all year for Xmas and then to be sick is such a bummer.

Trig.....Did you get all the last minute things DD wanted? I'm sure she's keeping you stepping!

Nic....How are things going with all your visitors etc.? I know your house is buzzing!

Well, I need another cup of coffee and to plan my timing for cooking this afternoon. Everything goes in the oven, so pretty easy.

Merry Christmas Eve!